All reviewsgalleria arealiving roomclub loungesuite hotelwet barsitting areabreakfast buffetshopping and restaurantsrooms are largestarbucks coffeemini fridgeper daynice roombusiness triphotel staffvery nice hotelfitness center
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Would not stay here again. Aside from a decent deal on the room...they require $100 deposit for parking (you have to use their valet) and $100 for incidentals. If you book more than one room...you pay this fee for each room. Not welcoming...
Definitely better options out there. Huge headache.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Matthew D, Director of Operations at Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Rachel L, we are sorry to hear about your irritation. It seems there is a misunderstanding. We offer both self parking and valet, and our incidental credit policy applies to each reservation. There is no separate deposit policy for parking. Please contact me directly at 713-586-5132 so we can discuss the specifics.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I have been here multiple times last 12 months, complained about the shuttle several times to the manager. Never helped. Utterly disgraceful service. Can it if you cannot run it properly. And the driver has no remorse whatsoever.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vikas S, we value you as a loyal guest and regret your dissatisfaction. Our courtesy shuttle service operates in a 3-mile radius and on a first-come first-served basis for all of our guests. Additionally, pick-up delays can occur with local traffic conditions. We hope you can appreciate and respect that the service is not intended to be a private car service.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Nice clean suites with bedroom, desk, sitting area, 2 TVs, mini-fridge and "wet bar" sink. Sliding doors can block off bedroom from living area (pull out couch). There are no views (choose expressway side or Galeria side). Friendly staff but front desk was often inconsistent with info. 3 different people gave us 3 different hours for the club level breakfast and appetizer times, premium wifi was supposed to be complimentary for gold status but was on my bill, we reserved 2 rooms (separate reservations) and when my room wasn't ready for check-in they asked if I wanted a room that was ready on a different floor. I asked if my family would be on the same floor with either room and was told no so I took the 2nd choice. Turns out we would have been on the same floor with the 1st room. I suspect all the issues with the front desk were language based.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank hoysay
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I am currently in the middle of my stay. I spent a great dela of time researching hotels before choosing the Sheraton because it is a familiar brand. The front desk staff is excellent and they respond to questions quickly. The room is okay, but the hotel is old and there is very little attention to detail for small things that could be resolved with paint and basic maintenance. I am in my secong room and the bathtubs are stained because they are old. The tub in the first room would not stop a steady stream of water and the it was clear that it had been going for while based on the tub stain. The sink handle easily came all the way off its pedestal if you tried to turn on water. The paint on the ceiling was curling and hanging in the bathroom. I was out for a funeral when the front desk sent maintenance. They repaired the sink and tub and it appears that they attempted to scrape or sand paper the hanging paint. They left all of the white powered debris from the work all over the bathroom and they tracked it through the carpet as they departed. Attention to details is a key attribute at a four star hotel. Not sure if the positive reviews here are from people who don't travel much, but I travel often. This hotel would be worth the price if you intended to pay LaQuinta Inn prices. The bathrooms need an overhaul. Basic caulking and replacement bathtubs and tiles would really make a difference.

Room Tip: Rooms are okay but they are 2-3 Star at best
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Matthew D, Manager at Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

NikyCW3 – Thank you for being our guest. Please accept our sincere apology for the room condition and our inadequate repair. We certainly want to correct the issue prior to your departure. At your convenience contact me or one of the guest service managers so that we can better assist you.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This Sheraton is situated beside a busy freeway in outer Houston. Close by is the Galleria, an undercover shopping centre not unlike ones all over the world. It mostly has top-end stores with a pretty good eating area. The building itself is dated. Our room had paint peeling off the ceiling, PowerPoints didn’t work etc. The thing that sets this place above others is the staff. They are really great! There was nothing too hard for them which made the stay that much better. Value for money 7/10. Location 5/10.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark T
Matthew D, Director of Operations at Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Mark T, thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the review and the recognition of the great staff. We’ll make the repair to the ceiling paint and outlet. Please accept our apology. We look forward to your return.