All reviews m club underground train baggage claim an overnight layover early flight connecting flight between flights george bush next morning concierge lounge rental car short stay room service breakfast buffet convenient location nice room one night stay
Reviewed 12 August 2018

When you have some time between flights and it’s getting late, don’t hesitate to book a room at this hotel, you can get confortable and not far from your next flight. Very good personnel, clean room and very good location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Daleman71
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental to future guests. We are so glad our location worked well for you and that you loved your room and our staff. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Having getting stuck in Houston because of weather delays with my flights, I was able to book a room at this hotel. Andrea at the front desk was very helpful for me - she actually looked up my Marriot reward number for me so that I didn't have to pay for the internet access.She quickly got me checked in and even got me a tooth brush and tooth paste for the morning as well. :)
The resturant was very nice as well! It offered a very yummy food and drinks as well all reasonably priced.
The room was nicely suited. The bed was very comfortable for a weary traveler. Loved that the soap/shampoo was nice enough to use and wasn't something that do something horrible to my hair!
All and all this is a very nice hotel and if you need a place for an emergency stay overnight while in Houston I would for sure try to stay here...it is right there at the airport and you don't have to actually leave the airport at all - best thing about it!!

Room Tip: Hotel is accessable from the airport
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TJ W

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being our guest at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental and for being a loyal member of Marriott Rewards. We're glad that your stay was comfortable and your positive comments about our service and accommodations are greatly appreciated. Thanks again for recognizing the efforts of Andrea, we’ll definitely pass your compliments to her. We hope to welcome you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I recently came to this hotel for a business trip. During my visit TK provided excellent service. I would stay here again. The hotel was clean and up kept. The hotel amenities were also a nice touch with being so close to the airport.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous review of Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental and for letting us know that you loved our service and amenities. We are glad our location near the airport was convenient for you. We appreciate your business and are eagerly waiting to see you again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel overnight after getting trapped at the Houston airport for reasons outside of my control. I had been traveling for 2 days trying to get home to Austin.So it was pretty crushing news that I had to stay overnight when I was so close to home. The concierge, Marcus H. was so kind to me; he patiently listened to my story, and after attending to making the reservation and he called me to make sure that I made it to my room. He even slipped a note under the door, telling me that he hoped the rest of my journey went smoothly. I felt very touched by his gesture and felt much better about the whole situation after getting a very comfortable few hours rest, horizontally, in a very soft bed. After I recieved my wake up call very promptly, and went to check out, I discovered that he had even included breakfast and as I ate my first American breakfast in a year, I felt so emotional. I felt like someone cared. Thank you Marcus, and Marriot hotels, for taking care of me.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Cynthia G
TeamMarriott, Manager at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Cynthia,

We are so pleased you had a great stay with us, and that Marcus showed you what Marriott’s spirit of service is all about. Thank you for taking the time to recognize his service excellence. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel pretends to be high end, but the room was very poor. I noticed that the mattresses and bedding was way below standard level of quality Marriott offers, and the air conditioning barely worked and was incredibly loud. The bathroom had a crazy arrangement in terms of space use, and bare minimum amenities.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Director of Operations at Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Peter,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and sharing your candid feedback with us. We were disappointed to read your comments, and we are sorry for failing to meet your expectations in regards to your accommodations. Our hotel complies with Marriott standards which require top of the line mattresses for our guests' comfort. Your observation of our mattress and air conditioning unit will be immediately addressed with the appropriate individuals in our organization. It was our pleasure serving you and we hope you will visit our hotel again for a much improved experience.