Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
The Houstonian(Houston)
1,370 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegalleria areaself parkingwalking distanceshopping and restaurantsper dayroom was largebusiness hotelbusiness tripenjoyed my stayfitness centershuttle servicebalconiesgaragestarbucksbellmanconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you for a wonderful stay on Valentine’s Day .
I’m single so it was a blessing when I checked in and received a rose and choc. I was in town for a wedding. Meeting my family the next day. The rooms and the staff were amazing ! Thank you
Michelle
N.Y.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle W
Hilton_Post_Oak, General Manager at Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the Valentine's Day treat! We hope to see you again soon if travel take you back to Houston!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely designed by I.M. Pei, this hotel has the friendliest staff. Rooms are comfortable and spacious with nice amenities. We love the main restaurant and the coffee shops. In the Galleria area near all the shops. Plenty of Telsa charging in the area too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Thank Patricia S. P

Thank you for sharing your overall experience with us! We hope to see you again soon if travel take you back to Houston!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the Hilton and one of my daughters had a stomach problem that she had to use the restroom ASAP so my husband parked on the side of the Hotel and the VALET employee went up to him With a RUDE VOICE that he had to move. My husband mentioned that he was just waiting for me that I went very quickly to the room and he still insisted for him to move that he was blocking traffic my husband looked to all his sides and there was no cars and he was NOT EVEN BLOCKING THE STEET even if there were cars he would not be blocking. So my husband turned around and parked in another place once again NOT BLOCKING TRAFFIC and the same guy came and NOW WITH A LOUDER RUDE VOICE that he had to move NOW! That's when my husband went to speak to the manager of the VALET ACE Parking at the HILTON his name is ULISES [--] he was also not nice told my HUSBAND AND NOW WAS SIDING WITH HIS EMPLOYEE that he needed to move! That is when my husband spoke to CATHY [--] the manager of HILTON she NOTICED AND REALIZED THAT THE MANAGER ULISES WAS RUDE HIMSELF just like his employee. SHE APOLYGIZED TO US she was very concerned how Ulises was giving us VERY BAD SERVICE. That's not all that happened the NEXT DAY my husband had his truck in VALET with a trailer parked and he just got into the truck and this same guy came yelling to him don't you see you have a car behind you and my husband said I know I'm not even moving the truck it's in park. The guy then got in a car and started making bad hand gestures to my husband. My husband then asked him to move the car behind him so he could get the truck out that's when the employee said are you asking me or are you telling me that's when my husband said what's the difference the car needs to be moved for his truck to get out with the trailer and since we were in Valet we were paying for the service we needed to get out and he wanted his truck out but the Valet employee said he was NOT GOING TO MOVE EITHER CARS! Once again we spoke to the VALET manager and Cathy the HILTON MANAGER we only got an apology from THE HILTON MANAGER BUT NOT THE VALET MANAGER!!!!! Hilton said the ACE VALET PARKING is independent COMPANY not related to HILTON!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Traveling for pleasure and business can be amazing and not so amazing.
Let me cut to the chase; Hilton Post Oak is my preferred hotel in all of Houston.
From the valet, front desk, rooms, bar and restaurant it’s top notch.
No, no one is paying me for this review. ;)
Time is precious, enjoy where you work and play.
Go Astros!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

#GOASTROS!! Thank you so much for taking the time to complete your review on your recent stay with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Good hotel but construction made it hard to get into parking area. Self Parking about $12/day. Be reading for construction truck noise at 645 am. See if can get room away from front of building. Bell hop Elias was great!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that Elias was great! When you return, inform a member of my Front Office Staff to assist you with a quiet room away from the construction noise on Post Oak Blvd.