US$219
永安旅遊
US$82
US$72
永安旅遊
All reviewsfire pitgreat hoteldishes and utensilsgoodie bagblackout shadesvintage parkpreferred hotelfront deskfull size refrigeratormethodist hospitalsmall gyma lot of noisebed sheetsroom was spacioushome away from homebreakfast was includedextended stay
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Great staff, room and overall hotel. Loved I could pick my room location. Check-In was a breeze since I used the digital key option. I will stay here again when I travel for business or even on vacation.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SanAntonio329
Anthony S, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience online and giving us a favorable rating. It is pleasing to read that our property exceeded your comfort and convenience needs. Our staff always aims to perform better than expected and your review is an example that they came through for our guest yet again. We look forward to welcoming you home during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

WOW! from the moment we walked in until we left we were pleasantly happy with our stay. The staff was very friendly and courteous, the rooms were great and it's in a great location. Great hotel and reasonable rates.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Anthony S, Front office supervisor at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hello Bertha,

Thank you for sharing your experience online and your favorable rating. It is always pleasing to read that our property and staff met your comfort and convenience needs. We look forward to welcoming you home during your next visit to the area.

Diaa Falein
Front office supervisor

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I wanted to have a romantic weekend with my partner. Hotel allowed my partner to check in prior to my arrival. This didn't allow me to select the room or get all the surprises set up in the room prior to my guests arrival. Also requested digital key that didn't work. also requested late check out to 12noon vs 11am. I had several trips to my car to pack every thing and kept having to go to front desk to reactivate my physical key to get back in room between 11 and 12. Also very annoying because I could not get back in building using the back door closest to my car and had to walk all the way around the building.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Anthony S, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly recommend this super clean and efficient hotel with Suites. Rooms spacious and very well equipped for our needs. A lot of thought has gone into the design - simple things like sockets at a reasonable height and plenty of them, together with USB charging points. Great sized TV with digital channels (not that we watched very much). The hotel is close to Willowbrook Mall and other centres. One of the driving factors was it’s location close to both Walmart and Whole Foods (Champions Louetta Rd) where we could stock up on supplies for the upcoming road trip. Easy access to freeway and GB International Airport. Breakfast was above average compared with our previous US hotels. Good selection of Yogurts, Nuts, Fresh Berries, Porridge plus your standard waffle maker (Texas style), Toast and Pastries. Good fruit selection - the banana’s were very welcome. Top notch. Really enjoyed our stay. Small gym and launderette facilities were not required so early in the trip but the amenities seemed to be more than adequate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TinpusherCheshire
Anthony S, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Tinpusher Cheshire ,

Thank you for the favorable rating. I am pleased that our property met your comfort and convenience during the holiday travel. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon during your next stay.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel in a fleeting business trip to Houston. Despite only spending a short time at the hotel and being unable to avail myself of many of the amenities, I found it very comfortable and pleasant. My room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. I particularly appreciated the blinds on the window which were very effective in blocking out the early morning light. The room was quiet and I did not hear any noise from adjacent rooms. The only slight downsides to my stay were a slightly noisy heating/cooling system, I could not get the in-room Wi-Fi to work and the breakfast was okay, but a little uninspiring. If I was staying for longer I would have taken more steps to resolve the Wi-Fi issues. However, overall, a great hotel!

Room Tip: Fourth floor was quiet
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SCOTT L
Anthony S, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your experience online. It is pleasing to read that our hotel met your expectations during your stay. Please keep us in mind when you are planning your next visit to the area.