“Consistently great quality”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Food is authentic south Indian- vegetarian- dosa etc. Great taste. Like most Indian places with cheap eats- they all need to improve their rest rooms. Hire someone to clean daily!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The food was okay but the service was terrible. We went to go eat there for lunch time with a party of 10 and in the middle of eating, the waiter comes by and tells us to keep our voices down! We weren't even loud. Also when paying, they were giving us so many issues about splitting the check. Never going back to this location!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Based on reviews was expecting good South Indian food. Quite disappointed. Buffet style with modest SI options. Idlis were hard and on the cold side. Vadas were fresh, crispy but hard as well. Sambhar and rasam were neither Andhra nor Tamil style. I asked for Mollakai podi (gun powder) and I was told they have none. That should have been my clue. No decent South Indian place will not have podi. The Mysore dosa was but average. I don't believe there were any South Indian chefs on the kitchen. With my prior (good) experiences in other East Coast cities with Saravana Bhawan, j would go there the next time while in Houston

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 19 May 2016

The food on this lunch buffet is fantastic, but the selections are limited. A freshly made masala dosa comes with the meal. It gets crowded - because the food is really good.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I will start this review by saying that I didn't realize until after I was seated that this was a vegetarian restaurant. Also, it is a buffet, which is not what I wanted. I am unfamiliar with Indian food and wanted to know what I was trying. With that said, I must say that what I did eat was not what I was expecting and not very pleasing. It may be great if you really like vegetarian Indian food, but I was disappointed.

Date of visit: December 2015