Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best place to buy a gun!

M6922TFjulioa
Rat a Tat Tat - Great Time

jasonbU8933CT
Houma, Louisiana
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Houston
Houston CityPASS
67 Reviews
from US$64.00
from US$88.99
from US$83.07
from US$13.75
More Info
All reviews ammo safety shoot instructor glock texas educated classroom knowledge blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I bought my first gun at Top Gun because of Tanner Marler, instructor. He’s very knowledgeable and most importantly, obsessed to ensure that you get the right gun for you, not just get a gun. He showed me the way through the different options, advice me which ones to rent/try first and spent a significant amount of time educating me about pros/cons, different brands, models, calibers and options/upgrades. He is one of the team member that makes Customer Service at Top Gun delightful and the best place to buy a gun in Houston, period (they do have quite the selection even during the pandemic!).

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was looking for something to do while wife was shopping. We saw a bill board. Went by and in about 30 mins (busy day), we were shooting. Great selection of handguns to rent. Then we grabbed a couple machine guns. The staff was very assisting. They had everything for us. Will definitely be going back when we are in town.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2020

Great LTC class taught by D. He provided good information and emphasized the laws of where, when and how for open and conceal carry.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

D made the experience great! Two thumbs up. He made boring material informative and meaningful. If you are hesitant, don’t be. Go, get informed, and protect yourself and loved ones!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2020

One of the best in Houston!!Employees and manager well educated.

Visiting facilities for more than 4 yrs.

Date of experience: April 2020