All reviewsstayed hereenjoyed my staybusiness triplocationinternetluggage
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My experience at La Quinta was fabulous! My dog and I loved the enclosed park in the back, the grounds were wonderful, staff friendly and professional, food great, room couldn't have been cleaner. And what a value! This was the first time travelling with my dog and La Quinta will be my forever hotel when I travel with or without her!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

We are happy to hear you and your pup enjoyed your stay with us. We welcome our four legged friends with open paws and to ensure cleanliness for our other guests, we do thoroughly sanitize the room after each pet visit. We hope to see you both again!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I was so very surprised at how great this hotel was. We brought our 2 large dogs and we were not charged any additional fees, which was amazing. The rooms and hotel were all very very clean. The staff was very friendly. I have to say I have stayed in many hotels in my life and this was one of the best places I have ever been to. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure to pass them on to the team. I'm happy to hear and your pups had a great time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back with open paws.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I stayed here at the recommendation of a coworker while visiting my company's Houston office. Location was convenient to BW8 and local companies. Nothing fancy for sure. A/C barely worked. Will not stay again. Was overpriced. Found a much cleaner, nicer and even cheaper to boot brand hotel just up the road. Will not visit this location again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear we were unable to meet your expectations. We replaced our AC units prior to your arrival and have had the maintenance team ensure it is working. I apologize that it was not at a comfortable temperature for you. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the La Quinta on Clay Road. The hotel is new, modern, and nicely decorated. I enjoyed the breakfast, especially that there was fresh fruit every morning. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rinesh, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West at Clay Road, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us! I will be sure to pass on your comments to the breakfast attendant. The team is thrilled to know they met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the area again.