“Good, but not great.”

London Sizzler Tandoori Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
London Sizzler Tandoori Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #649 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hilcroft
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I tried the goat curry. The chunks of meat were on the bone and very tender. The sauce was good, if not exceptional. To accompany the meal, the salted lassi was just right. The waitress was very attentive and pleasant. Overall, I felt the meal was fine but I'm going to continue looking for somewhere better in Houston.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 18 May 2017

While I was staying at the Hilton I walked here. I had the Chicken Tikka Masla with garlin nan. It had lots of flavor, I would have preferred it a little more spicy but it was good and light. The garlic nan was really good too. It was a good meal and not heavy at all. When I come back to the area I will be coming back for more.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The London Sizzler is the best Indian food I've eaten in Houston. It's very comparable to the great curry houses in London, its namesake.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Went here with a friend was simply delicious in the style of london Indian restaurants with less oil in the food and all the flavours were great. I had a mango lassi with jeera wings, and goat curry with rice and garlic naans simply great service throughout. 10/10

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Went with a group of 8 neighbors. Service was attentive and friendly. We all sampled each other's plates. Everything was very tasty, proper temp, and good quality. I especially liked the okra and cauliflower dishes. Lamb Kema was very good. Garlic naan was delicious. Good pour on my gin and tonic.

Date of visit: December 2016