“Meat extravaganza”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 8,548 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$51 - US$51
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Do you love delicious meat? Do you love top of the line service? Than do i have the place for you, it's called Fogo de Chao! I have been to the Boston location which is equally as phenomenal. While the price may scare some people away, let me tell you as a fellow thrifty person, you need to splurge on this place. I'm talking endless meats cooked to perfection, the biggest spread of other foods I have ever seen all at your fingertips on the buffet line, custom cocktails that will tantalize your taste buds, and all with the best 1st class service you can dream of. If there is one place to eat in Houston, this is it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Thank you to Fogo de Chao for never disappointing. The food was spectacular and our service was impeccable. We drive for over an hour to go to this location because of the service. Chris, our waiter, is wonderful and we never go without. The service is top notch and the food is so yummy! Can't wait until our next visit.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I lived in Brazil for 10+ years. I miss my churrasco... Fogo de Chao is a solid chain. The basics of a rodizio churrasco here are solid: the picanha is good, the salad bar is fresh, and the meat keeps on coming! But the pao de queijo (cheese bread) is clearly industrialized, the salad bar is missing some typical and key ingredients (ie quail eggs), and the sides were not Brazilian (you will NOT find mashed potatoes there!) and served cold. The bananas were inedible (cold, no flavor). The farofa (critical with a piece of juicy picanha!) was nice, but lacked imagination and flavor. If there were an option to ONLY eat the pichanha, I would have chosen that. Not to mention, the dessert menu has only one Brazilian item on it. I will continue looking for a better and more authentic Brazilian place in Houston.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The best salad bar, delicious meat, the best service and great ambiance. The sirloin is to die for, I refer to it as "princess Leia" due to the shape of the cut. Save room for desert, the flan is decadent. Ask for Chris, super nice guy.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The gaucho's bring these skewers of meats around to the tables with several types of meats. You take what you want and eat as much as you want...well you'll want more and more so let's just say until your full. The salad bar is soooo good you might be tempted to fill up on salad. But the meat is very tasty and tender. I like the bacon wrapped chicken and my wife likes the lamb chops. Both of us enjoy the various beef.