“A must visit!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 8,548 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$51 - US$51
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The service was great! The wait staff is very attentive! I personally prefer my meats be cooked well done and the waitiers will accommodate. The salad bar was great too! There is a huge selections of meats and side dishes. We were really pleased with our experience. We will be going back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Good salad bar and good choice of meat served at the table. Wine selection is OK and service is fine. When crowdy it may be difficult to hear eachother at the same table.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Mr. Chris was awesome. He was very informative about the menu. He pointed out great selections on the menu. Trust me you can’t go wrong. Chris made our experience more eventful. Love this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The 1st thing that caught my eye was the atmosphere of the fine dinning that was in the restaurant, the salad bar was rich where everyone can find his taste, the food was excellent and the service was great.
Our Server Hania went above and beyond to make sure our dinner was an unforgettable nice experience, I asked for a dessert that wasn't on the menu and she made it happen and that was truly the perfect end of a delicious dinner.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I liked the quality of the meat in this place, really good. Wine list with reasonable prices (for what I’ve found in Houston on average). I did not like the atmosphere, a bit anonymous, not cozy, a bit cantine style.