“A Wonderful Special Occasion Dinner Location”

Pappas Bros. Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pappas Bros. Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$26 - US$80
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Chimney Rock & Fountain View
Description: Elegant, award-winning steakhouse serving dry-aged prime beef, seafood & exceptional wines.
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Papas Bros. Steakhouse is, to me, one of the best in Houston. It is pure class with excellent service. The steaks are top quality & so are the seafood selections. My husband sometimes orders seafood so I get a taste but I will not miss the mouth watering steaks when I get this treat.
Notice to the wise, don’t go to this steakhouse if cost is an issue. Everything is expensive so only go if that doesn’t spoil your dinner. However, if it is a special occasion & you can afford it or save for it, this is a special place. The atmosphere is romantic, no one is hurried, servers are attentive, the food is divine, & I love to enjoy the experience.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,912)

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We got lucky! The hotel we were staying at was next door to this restaurant. The sign out front said all you can eat ribs $9.99. I said we found dinner. The food was great and so was the service. I just wish I lived closer.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Excellent steak. The sirloin in-bone was fantastic. The mushrooms and asparagus were cooked just right and were of really good quality. Starters of note are the deviled eggs, the scallops wrapped with bacon and the shrimp cocktail.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

You will not be disappointed with the quality of excellence that you’ll receive from the moment you walk in. This place is top notch on every meter! The hostesses are on the spot the second you all in the door. The servers are exceptionally knowledgeable in every aspect of their job. The drinks are superb. The food is outstanding in every way, smell and bite. Make this a stop when your in Houston. You will be well taken care of.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My steak was cooked just right because my waiter listened to how i wanted it prepared. This is the fifth time Pappas Bros got my steak right the first time. When I'm paying top dollar for a steak, I wanted cooked my way.

Date of visit: June 2017