“Prime Rib”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #177 of 9,035 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We had a small dinner and due to the fact that they don't serve racks, I went for the Prime Rib (8 oz). With fries.
It was nice and tender but not great.
The waiter might be typical American but I really don't like that style. He came to the table, memorized the entire menu and told that if he had choose, he would take such and such.
1) I really don't care what he likes
2) His choices where the most expensive
3) It made all of us uncomfortable
Maybe he need to reach his sales target but that is not my problem.
Would I go back for another stake?
Most likely not, there are numerous places with the same menu. And ribs

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 3 December 2017

My coworkers brought me to Saltgrass Steak House for lunch and I really enjoyed the food and ambiance. I had the Tenderloin Tips with garlic and mushrooms. I skipped the mashed potatoes and just had fries. The tips were amazing with the garlic and mushrooms! Loved it! The fries were awesome too! I would definitely recommend you stop by and have lunch here!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great steakhouse at reasonable prices. I'm obviously biased to Prime Scottish Aberdeen Angus Beef, however the Rib-Eye ordered medium-rare was exceptional.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Various locations around Houston, The restaurant has a layed back atmosphere, great steaks, nice place.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Went to Saltgrass and had steak and shrimp with salad. Yum yum, steak was served piping hot and shrimp was grilled and quite tasty. Atmosphere was very nice.Service is always good.

Date of visit: September 2017