“Good Food Great Carrot Cake”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #124 of 8,351 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Went to Saltgrass and had steak and shrimp with salad. Yum yum, steak was served piping hot and shrimp was grilled and quite tasty. Atmosphere was very nice.Service is always good.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to me from the hotel I stayed at and it was worth it. My mom & I each had a rib eye steak with loaded sweet potatoes. They were cooked to perfection and the service was friendly and knowledgeable regarding the wine choices. For dessert we ordered a piece of chocolate cake to share. A couple of minutes later the waiter brought out a gigantic piece of cake. I said that it was huge the waiter said that everything is bigger in Texas especially dessert.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had steaks here. She had the 9 oz fillet and I had the 22 Oz porterhouse. Our steaks were average at best, whereas in the past, we have had really good steaks there. The ambiance was nice and the staff was friendly. The salad were very good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Although I was too hungry when our friends took us to Saltgrass, viewing the menu changed my mind. And as I looked around and saw some of the delicious options, I had to try something. The food was great. However, the service was even greater. evryone in our party had a great meal and fellowship.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Location was next to our Hotel which was very convienent Food was fantastic! Waiter was very attentive! Enjoyed our meal.