“GREAT OPTION”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #182 of 8,697 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Although I was too hungry when our friends took us to Saltgrass, viewing the menu changed my mind. And as I looked around and saw some of the delicious options, I had to try something. The food was great. However, the service was even greater. evryone in our party had a great meal and fellowship.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Location was next to our Hotel which was very convienent Food was fantastic! Waiter was very attentive! Enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very attentive and well mannered service! Food was delicious and loaded with flavor! Cheese steak was awesome and the burger tasted like it was right off the grill at home! Brought us to go cups for our drinks without us having to ask. Bathroom signs were funny!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were seated promptly and waited on in a reasonable amount of time. Sergio( waiter) was attentive as far as the food service goes and it was prepared "close" to as ordered. Hostesses were friendly. Problem was the 8 oz Sirloin on my plate was half gristle and fat, the baked potato had been baked way too long - burnt - only half editable. I did not complain or return it to the kitchen. When the waiter presented the check we told him of the poor quality - and though he apologized he advised us that we had ordered "the worst steak that they serve". Not a good thing to hear when you just paid $18.99 for a pitiful steak and potato. We are not regular customers - but now special occasions will find us elsewhere. Service is historically slow - but in the past we tolerated it because the food was decent. No More!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Have not been to Saltgrass much.
Disappointed in the lunch menu. I realize it's a steakhouse bit there is little creativity. 90 % is heavy
They try and make up for it with enough sweet potato fries for the neighborhood. I would guess there steak menu is good. But no always appropriate