“Vesry tasty Biryani outside India”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paradise Biryani Pointe
Ranked #3,151 of 8,693 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have tasted Biryani from this restaurant few times. The quality is consistently same and high quality. Very friendly staff

Reviewed 25 June 2013

On our way to Austin, we were searching for an Indian restaurant. We have very high standards, so we called home for a recommendation from our local Indian restaurant, Masala Indian Kitchen, and they recommended Paradise Biryani Pointe. We were so glad that they did!
It is worth it! I had the vegetable curry and I ate every bite!
Did you know that the spices in Indian food are antioxidants and anti-inflammatory and therefore very good for us? Well, that will encourage you if the great taste isn't enough!
I have to go back to try the biryani for which the restaurant is named but just let me tell you to go try this incredible Indian cuisine!

1  Thank amyjemesouviens