“Wonderful dining”

Pappas Seafood House
Ranked #373 of 8,378 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the Talapia Lafayette and it was superb. My wife ordered the Texas Redfish (blackened) from the gluten free menu and it was superb as well. The brown butter sauce was outstanding and quite delicious. Our server, Alicia, is very knowledgeable about the menu and was quite helpful in guiding us through selecting our meals. Alicia cheerfully and promptly responded to all of our needs and requests. As first time customers, we were provided free deserts. The creme brulee and the pumpkin spice cheesecake were our choices. Both desserts were off the chart delicious. This was the finest dining experience we have had in many years. My only regret is that I couldn't hold any more food. We will always return to this restaurant when we are in this area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best in the area hands down. It's popular so, dealing with the crowd and rush is a factor but if good seafood is the goal, this is the place. Once seated, the service is friendly and caring.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We make this place a regular when we go to Houston. Found out they had a foot of water in the restaurant provided by Harvey but the got up and running in less than a month as they had concrete walls and a dedicated construction group. Had the red snapper as the halibut was out of stock. It was goooood. My wife had the shrimp linguine which she rated 10/10.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have never had a bad experience here. They can get crowded around the normal eating times. I love the Salmon.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

As most of you already know, Pappas restaurants are always delicious. I had the blackened catfish w/shrimp pistolette and grits w/andouille sausage with iced tea. My wife had chicken linguine with a watermelon mango Rita. We were very pleased with the entrees and the wait services.