“Authentic Rajasthani and Gujarati cuisine”
Review of Maharaja Bhog

Maharaja Bhog
Ranked #47 of 8,359 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Authentic Rajasthani food with lots of choices. Enjoyed the food and the service was awesome. Highly recommended

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for lunch with my family. It is a pure vegetarian cuisine of Indian food and specifically Rajasthani. It in Karama, Dubai.
The buffet costs AED 45 per person for unlimited meal. Atleast 15 varieties of delicacy including three sweet deserts. The staff are so homely and keep feeding you with great affection. The service is very fast and within 20 mins you can have a great meal. Ambience is very clean and tidy.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Went for lunch with family on a Saturday, my first time there. There was a 10 minute wait to be seated. I did not know what kind of an establishment this was, or even whether there was a menu to order from. That question soon answered itself. It was a Thali only place. Soon there was a lady with a warm water jug asking us to wash our hands, and quickly the little cups in our thali began filling up.

The first thing I noticed was the waitstaff, who were numerous, milling about busily. They were quickly moving from table to take making sure the dishes they were serving weren't running low on anyone's plate. 10 or so cups on my plate were filled with curries of various flavor groups and, shortly thereafter Roti's and Pooris were served. We got Kachori's and Dhokla as a starter. Each and every dish was plain outstanding. A symphony of fresh, perfectly balanced flavors bursting in every bite. Then we moved on to the desert, which was great, but I was too full by this time to pay much attention.

The only downside to this place is that this is nowhere close to where I live, and the tightness around my waist reminded me that we have to go back to living on this earth after a brief visit to gastronomic heaven. Or is that a good thing?

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

From a Marwari owner, in a Gujarati setting and most importantly in Houston, TX hails this amazing vegetarian cuisine.

Ever since we moved here I haven't had any chance to come across such array of food in the US. But that wait is over, especially if one visits on weekends to get more variety of sweets and farsan.

Service was good and food seems tasty and authentic indian food. My wife and I are going to do this more frequently than ever mainly coz of excellent food and fantastic hosts.

1  Thank 007_nehal
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

As the name suggests, you get to eat at this place like a king. The dish comes with lots of food items on the plate with speciality in food items from Rajasthan like the daal baati, churma and gatte ka subzi. The food is very tasty. They keep serving you and so you should go here with a large appetite. The kadhi khichadi is also awesome.
The restaurant is clean, the ambience is nice and staff is very welcoming. It is decently priced too.
Definitely recommend to try out this place.

2  Thank Neha2282