“First Mexican Deli Visit”
Review of Mexico's Deli

Mexico's Deli
Ranked #1,167 of 8,906 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

.....and not the last! Great “torta” and a nice little spot. Service was quick, restaurant clean and just a nice feel to it. Voy a volver!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

i know this place for several years now.. great place with huge menu , there is nothing not good try it all and you will love it the service and the workers are nice and friendly

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

While I was experiencing hunger I took to this wonderful app and searched for tacos. This place was the second one on the list and I'm glad I went there. I had the Argentina torts and it was amazing! It came with a bowl of fideo which was also great. I will be back for sure!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

2 hungry firemen chose to have tacos. Cochinita Pibil, al pastor and beef fajita. The next trip back will be all Cochinita Pibil tacos. FANTASTIC! The Charro Beans were perfect. Spicy carrots upon request. The hibiscus drink was fresh and refreshing. 5 stars for the food, 3 for the atmosphere. But hey, I go for the food!! We will be back!
The menu on this site is outdated. The tacos were $5 not $4.50. Worth it!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Visiting my sister from Colorado. I always think TX should have good Mexican food but have never found anything great until mexicos deli. Authentic food. Tried the tacos. Al pastor and chicken and fajita. All were great. The beans that came along where also good and not nasty refried beans. The queso fundito with mushrooms was also excellent. Even my picky mother enjoyed the dinner there.
Will definitely go again.