“real Mexican deli”

Mexico's Deli
Ranked #1,086 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 October 2017

i know this place for several years now.. great place with huge menu , there is nothing not good try it all and you will love it the service and the workers are nice and friendly

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

While I was experiencing hunger I took to this wonderful app and searched for tacos. This place was the second one on the list and I'm glad I went there. I had the Argentina torts and it was amazing! It came with a bowl of fideo which was also great. I will be back for sure!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

2 hungry firemen chose to have tacos. Cochinita Pibil, al pastor and beef fajita. The next trip back will be all Cochinita Pibil tacos. FANTASTIC! The Charro Beans were perfect. Spicy carrots upon request. The hibiscus drink was fresh and refreshing. 5 stars for the food, 3 for the atmosphere. But hey, I go for the food!! We will be back!
The menu on this site is outdated. The tacos were $5 not $4.50. Worth it!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Visiting my sister from Colorado. I always think TX should have good Mexican food but have never found anything great until mexicos deli. Authentic food. Tried the tacos. Al pastor and chicken and fajita. All were great. The beans that came along where also good and not nasty refried beans. The queso fundito with mushrooms was also excellent. Even my picky mother enjoyed the dinner there.
Will definitely go again.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I've been going for Years and will continue to go. The food is cheap and fresh, it's family owned and great customer service.

Date of visit: September 2016