3,287 results
All reviews convention center toyota center the executive lounge discovery green minute maid park sky bridge great hotel large hotel attending a conference lobby bar house of blues within walking distance self parking downtown area indoor pool astros game business trip
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I've stayed at several Hilton Hotels for business and pleasure. To be sure, Hilton Americas - Houston has been my best experience to date. The difference between this stay and others is the service, in particular, the dining service. In fact, the capstone of my stay was the service my wife and I received from our server, Paulina. Every morning we woke up for breakfast to her smile and service. She always remembered our orders, and had no trouble keeping up with my vegetarian peculiarities.

Date of stay: March 2018
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear TJD3Family,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Paulina for the great service she provided you and your wife. We are grateful to have her on our team and part of our Hilton Americas-Houston family.

We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel because of brand loyalty while planning travel for a convention. Other hotels were slightly cheaper but I’m glad I went with this option. It is absolutely beautiful. After my trip, it is a top 5 Hilton favorite among two Hilton’s in Washington DC and the Hilton Spa in Short Pump (VA)

Check in was a breeze. Despite capacity, my check in was scheduled for the day before as I knew I would arrive very early and they may not have rooms. The hotel was booked so no opportunities for an upgrade that day and interested enough with all the examples of excellent customer service no one bothered to call to offer me an upgrade at any time throughout my stay.

The room was nice. The pillows were a bit too soft for my standards but that’s minute. Breakfast in the lounge was very nice. I loved the mixed potatoes. It wasn’t the usual I have received from Hilton as I’ve enjoyed made to order service but it was just enough, hot and accompanied with beautiful sunrise views. I didn’t use the gym but my colleague did and she loved it. Said it was not only huge but often uncrowded.

The convenience of the hotel to the convention center along with the connection bridge on the 2nd and 3rd floors were fantastic. I easily managed to obtain my 10,000 Steps daily. The Discovery Greens park is a beautiful community non-profit feature that was frequented daily by Conference attendees and community members. Plenty of restaurants were nearby. Not much else is happening in the downtown area and I doubt I’d venture too far from Discovery Greens.

Check out just as simple. If I am in the need of a downtown hotel in Houston again, I would not even hesitate to book. No matter the price. It’s all worth it.

I hope you find this review helpful. If so, please vote thumbs up. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jknecole

Dear jknecole,

Wow! Thank you so much for such a detailed review and sharing your great experience with so many others. Being considered one of your top Hilton hotels is truly an honor. We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to be your hotel of choice when visiting Houston.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. It is a lovely hotel in a convenient location in downtown. It was next door to the Houston Rockets center and a few minute walk to Minute Maid Park. If you can do with a car it will save you money on parking which was a steep price. The pictures are from my room 11015 which faced downtown.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Kenna G,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was awesome.The beds and pillows were super comfortable. I used the gym and the spa and had a wonderful view of Downtown Houston. The customer service was impeccable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa M

Dear Lisa M,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your recommendation to others. We hope to be your hotel of choice when visiting Houston.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This was an atrocious horrible terrible experience
Tv didn’t work at all, 9-10 preteens in workout center, room was dirty when we entered (old ratings and Bobby pins left everywhere, we paid for valet s we were told there was no space available, had to go get a luggage cart ourselves and We’re not offered help until we loaded it ourselves 15 minutes later. Two men literally walked past us while we were in our car all because we drove a Toyota not a Mercedes-Benz

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank mikeyosborne
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear H6396TMmichaelo,

Thank you for your feedback and we do apologize for such a poor experience. We have shared this with our team. We do encourage our guests to utilize our 24 hour guest services hotline in order to immediately assist guests with anything they may need during their stay with us.

Mr. Osborne, fortunately experiences such as yours are not common and we encourage you to allow us another opportunity to provide you with a great experience like so many other of our guests. You may contact me directly when your travel plans bring you back to Houston so I may personally be involved in the arrangements.

We appreciate you staying with us and again our apology.

JACQUES D'ROVENCOURT I General Manager