All reviews clean rooms the breakfast area continental breakfast other hotels rates housekeeping
Reviewed 25 May 2018

The property is clean and well maintained. Angie Rodriguez, at the front desk is wonderful. She is always smiling and ready to help me out with bookings, things to do in the area, or just find answers tpo general questions that I may have.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
redroofinnhoustontx, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I thank you sincerely for your comments, which mean the world to me. I strive to create an excellent atmosphere for guests and am pleased to be succeeding. I especially thank you for pointing out Angie, who is a true treasure for us. Thanks for noticing our clean, well-maintained rooms too. I’ll share your positive comments with everyone on the team, and we all hope to have you with us again. We’re ready to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

When traveling and having to stay in a hotel it makes things a little harder but when you have people that work the front desk make it a little easier for you its always a plus. Thats why I love staying at my favorite hotel with my favorite front desk clerk Angie Rodriguez. She always has a smile on her face and makes my stay alot simpler. So thank you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
redroofinnhoustontx, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I’m pleased to hear from you. It’s always good to see a positive assessment of our hotel. I’m especially pleased that we satisfied you with our great service from Angie and the simple, easy experience we provide. We appreciate you taking time to offer these meaningful comments and invite you to stay with us again. We’re certain your next experience here will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I thought it was gonna be a dirty little place but Angie Rodriguez at the front desk made my stay very comfortable. The room is spacious and clean and the before was extremely comfortable. They even have anot elevator.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I’m pleased to hear from you. It’s always good to see a positive assessment of our hotel. I’m especially pleased that we satisfied you with our great staff, large rooms, cleanliness and comfort. We appreciate you taking time to offer these meaningful comments and invite you to stay with us again. We’re certain your next experience here will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The Red Roof Inn has been our home, our haven, for the past 4 months due to unforeseen occurrences with our recent relocation to Houston. The staff here has made this adjustment so much easier to deal with. Manager, Jay, and staff, Angie Rodriguez, Alma, Tim, and Marta from housekeeping, are always friendly and very accommodating. Red Roof Inn is a sure winner, from the free breakfast and coffee service to the emaculate way the staff keeps the rooms, pool, and hotel grounds. For a family friendly and pet friendly stay, we strongly recommend Red Roof Inn in Brookhollow.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to offer positive comments about our hotel and your extended stay here. I’m glad you like our commitment to long-term guests, our staff, our free breakfast and so much more. It’s a true pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to continuing to providing total satisfaction to you. We’re here for you.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

My husband ,our 2 dogs and I have been here a month and have found it to be enjoyable as the entire staff is very attentive to your needs and concerns,espescially Ms.Angie Rodriquez! There is a large dog park on premise and securityfor the parking lots and rooms

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We appreciate and thank you for your kind and pleasant feedback, which indicates to us that we’re on the right track in meeting guest needs and exceeding expectations. Specifically, we’re pleased that you liked our availability for an extended stay, our great employees, the dog park and more. It’s our pleasure to serve you – and we want to invite you to stay as long as you like. Having great guests like you with us is a true pleasure.