All reviewsclean roomsroad constructionthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastother hotelsrateshousekeeping
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The Red Roof Inn has been our home, our haven, for the past 4 months due to unforeseen occurrences with our recent relocation to Houston. The staff here has made this adjustment so much easier to deal with. Manager, Jay, and staff, Angie Rodriguez, Alma, Tim, and Marta from housekeeping, are always friendly and very accommodating. Red Roof Inn is a sure winner, from the free breakfast and coffee service to the emaculate way the staff keeps the rooms, pool, and hotel grounds. For a family friendly and pet friendly stay, we strongly recommend Red Roof Inn in Brookhollow.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
redroofinnhoustontx, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to offer positive comments about our hotel and your extended stay here. I’m glad you like our commitment to long-term guests, our staff, our free breakfast and so much more. It’s a true pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to continuing to providing total satisfaction to you. We’re here for you.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

My husband ,our 2 dogs and I have been here a month and have found it to be enjoyable as the entire staff is very attentive to your needs and concerns,espescially Ms.Angie Rodriquez! There is a large dog park on premise and securityfor the parking lots and rooms

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We appreciate and thank you for your kind and pleasant feedback, which indicates to us that we’re on the right track in meeting guest needs and exceeding expectations. Specifically, we’re pleased that you liked our availability for an extended stay, our great employees, the dog park and more. It’s our pleasure to serve you – and we want to invite you to stay as long as you like. Having great guests like you with us is a true pleasure.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Red roof is one of the best places for travel with your pet, they make your pet feel comfortable, all other guest with pets you get to enjoy theirs as well as meeting new friends, nice continental breakfast, staff at the brookhollw location are very helpful and nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to offer positive comments about our hotel. I’m glad you like our pet-friendly experience, free breakfast and so much more. It’s a true pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to providing total satisfaction to you again in the future. When you need us, we’ll be here for you.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I'm staying at the Brookhollow location in Houston Tx and I have stayed at this location several times since 2016 and I've never been happier having to stay in a hotel. They accomodate you in every way they can. Very nice staff and management. And the fact that your pet can stay with you for free is even better. Cause my dog is just like one of my kids. And Angie Rodriguez that works the front desk is always so friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
redroofinnhoustontx, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Guest,

First, let me say that I appreciate you taking time to comment. So many people don’t bother. Second, I want to thank you for your kind (and accurate) comments about our great staff and management and our pet-friendly policies. We’re very fortunate to have staff members like Angie and others who meet guest needs and go beyond to exceed expectations. When you need great accommodations in our area again, we’ll all be here for you. Our goal is to always satisfy every guest.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I booked a king room, delux non-smoking, for 2 nights. The room was big and it looks somewhat like the pictures of the ads. Yet, keep in mind that it is outdated and all linens and decor are more than used- to be replaced I would say. The bed was old and bouncy, less than budget-quality. The room had a full-size fridge and a microwave, a plus plus is you need them. Coffee in room and basic toiletries are provided. I did not have the chance to have the continental breakfast, it ends at 8:30AM, a very strange practice. It seems a bit unfair and deceptive. Even hotels serving airport areas have better hours for breakfast. In any case, don't be confused, the breakfast area is a nook with a couple of juice and coffee machines and no tables or dining room. So, if you count on having breakfast here, bring your own if you sleep late on Saturday. We went at 9 -not late- and only basic coffee was available using the machine. I would not stay at this place again. Staff were very nice but the price is standard and other options are available on this same block, much nicer and newer- for about the same rates.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
redroofinnhoustontx, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your post. We cannot apologize enough for failing to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us, as well as the apparent breakdown in our on-site amenities. Please rest assured, we truly value your feedback and would welcome an opportunity to learn more about the particulars of your situation, which is critical to helping us understand where we went wrong, by communicating with you directly. I hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.

Sincerely