All reviews front desk fresh towels smoking room clean rooms the general manager enjoyed my stay easy access timothy dora harris housekeeper housekeeping property soap microwave
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

came to houston to visit family, i stayed here for couple of nights. Room was very clean and nice .
Staff was great. Special recommendation goes to Haydee for making sure room was clean.She delivered extra amenities I asked for with Smile and great attitude

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
i0229, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Good Morning Yamileth P,
We're so glad you chose us at the Red Roof Inns Houston Westchase when visiting your family in the Houston area. Our housekeeping staff is great, and Haydee leads by example by working hard every day to ensure your room is spotless.
Our property has recently completed our renovation and are happy to offer rooms with new flooring, bedding, furniture, flat-screen tvs with HD channels, and blazing-fast wifi access.
We do all we can to make the rooms as wonderful as our staff!
See you soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Spent a Saturday night, January 2nd here while searching for a car. The check in person at 7 p.m. was very cordial and friendly. The room we were assigned did not have microwave/fridge, which was easily corrected by the front desk person. The rooms have wooden floors which are very nice. The room was clean and well furnished. There was a fight in the parking lot under our window at about 9 p.m. The front desk clerk, AGAIN handled things. The pillows in our room were like rocks. I was totally uncomfortable. In the a.m, my husband woke me up to tell me the toilet was plugged up. Once again, the amazing staff at the hotel saved face by fixing it quickly and efficiently. All in all, the staff gets an A+, the hotel itself gets a C-. Up to you which is more important to you. Oh, and no breakfast, but I got to take my dog. Oh and the wifi worked flawlessly.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Good Morning,
Thanks for staying with us, and taking a moment to let us know about your stay. We will review the items you mentioned and take care of this right away. With our recent renovation, we expect no issues with the rooms, but will step up our room inspections to ensure all is well.
Our desk is staffed around the clock with super-stars to answer any questions and to make sure your stay is a great one.
We're glad you enjoyed the blazing-fast wifi, remodeled rooms, and great staff during your stay with us!
See you soon,

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel . Rooms are nice and clean .Everyone is nice their very good place to stay for a family visit or just to travel I like the service their specially Mrs.dora good service from her and a nice person definitely going back their soon.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
i0229, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2016

Thanks av713,
We appreciate your kind words regarding one of our best housekeepers. Ms. Dora is very conscientious, diligent, and takes pride in a job well done. The same goes for all of our staff, and it shows in our guests' responses regarding their stay.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I came from Chicago to visit my brother for Christmas I stayed at this hotel and everything was perfect. Room service was very nice, specially Dora who was one of the housekeeping. She did a great cleaning. The beds very confortable...
Front desk was very good as well. Also, the lighting on the hallways was bright enough to walk in the night. The security seems very helpful. I felt safe at this place. I do recommend this hotel for your next vacation rentals.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo

Good Afternoon Alberto G,
Welcome to the Red Roof Houston Westchase! Thanks for visiting us and taking a moment to let us know about your stay.
We've recently added new LED parking lot lighting as an addition to our recent renovation, and it really makes a difference. Our desk is staffed around the clock to make sure your stay is the best it can be!
Happy New Year!

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

To whom it may concern I came into your hotel on Monday night front desk worker Jay was great. He smiled and he focused on what I needed ... The customer service was awesome the rooms was very nice and clean. I was very please with my stay at the Red Roof Inn Houston Westchase

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Thanks!
We appreciate your business and your feedback. Jay is the newest addition to our great team, and we're proud of the great job he does in ensuring our guests are welcomed and delighted with their stay.
Happy New Year!