All reviews medical center luby's cafeteria gated parking nrg stadium medical facilities shuttle service room was clean great hotel light rail free breakfast fresh fruit easy access king suite hot breakfast room key pleasant stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 11 October 2015

We had a couple of serious issues upon check in. However, these issues were completely, politely and thoroughly addressed. We were very satisfied with the customer service, especially from Karly, Trevor and Shaquille.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tiffany B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Medical Ctr-Reliant Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and giving us the opportunity to make things right. I am very sorry for any of the inconveniences you experienced. I have spoke with our managers to ensure that we learn from these mistakes and do not let them happen again. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Houston Medical Center - Reliant Park in September 2015.

All in all, we found the hotel to be great value. The room was very spacious, the staff were helpful, and the location was convenient for us.

Overall, we were satisfied with out stay especially given the good value.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Tiffany B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Medical Ctr-Reliant Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words! We try our very hardest to exceed the expectations of every guest who walks through our doors. We look forward to your return and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 5 October 2015

This hotel isn't the worst in which I've stayed, but it may be the worst Hilton brand that I've stayed in. The people that checked me in acted as if they were doing me a favor because I had the gall to get to the hotel after 9:00 PM to check-in. As I tried to go to sleep soon thereafter, I realized that the HVAC fan would not stay on continuously. Generally, this isn't an issue, but the combination of fan and AC compressor going on and off made so much noise that I barely slept. The next morning, I check out, though I was supposed to stay another night, and once again, the lady at the front desk active as if she was doing me a favor to check me out and give me a copy of my receipt. She never asked why I chose not to stay for the second night.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to apologize to you on behalf of the Hampton Inn and Suites Houston Medical center for the lack of genuine care that you received during your trip. It is my goal as the new General Manager to re-teach our front desk staff on proper customer care. I would also like to apologize about the air conditioner not running continuously. This is something I am having our engineering team take a look at. I hope that you are willing to give our hotel another chance to prove that this was an isolated incident, next time your travel arrangements bring you to Houston. I hope you have a great rest of your day and thank you for giving us the feedback, and allowing our hotel to fix the issues you experienced.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

your hotel reservation specialists performed a very poor job of booking my reservation as requested and when arrived the hotel was not concerned about the issues. I will not rely on Hilton Reservation Specialists in the future to handle my reservations.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Darlene K
Tiffany B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Medical Ctr-Reliant Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

I would like to apologize on behalf of Hilton as a whole. These stays start with booking your reservation and feeling confident in the information they gave you. It sounds like that was far from what was expected by you. In regards to showing up to the hotel, we have certain cancellation restrictions, and most of all of the Hilton's work as a franchise and are not associated internally from one property to another. We will be sure to work harder next time in making sure you have the right location you are looking for.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

The front desk went above and beyond our expectations.
Everyone was friendly & professional.
The Hampton Inn & Suites Houston Medical Ctr - Reliant Park was a great place to stay. We'd stay there again.
Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

We rely on our sports business on the weekends, and like to cater to them as much as possible. We make this happen by offering a nice hot continental breakfast along with the short free shuttle trip over to NRG Stadium. We look forward to your return for another game!