Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$63
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Agoda.comUS$63
ExpediaUS$63
Trip.com
All reviews cs exam study room breakfast included was great international trip enjoyed my stay great hotel for the price nice clean rooms front desk rooms are big shuttle service recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The stay was awesome i was their on business purpose. I will surely go back the rooms are big and clean. The room’s smell good. The front desk lady Selena was really nice she was very informative about everything that i asked. She gave good customer service which is a plus for me because i stayed at one hotel before the staff was rude that i dont but this red roof place staff was decent and nice i will recommend this place to other people and will surely go back thanks for making my stay awesome.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Houston – IAH Airport SW, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking a moment to comment about our hotel. I'm so pleased that your experience was nice enough that you will stay with us again and also that you would recommend us to others. I hope you have a chance to do that. If you have family members, friends or colleagues traveling in this area, make sure they know about our hotel. We'll do a great job meeting their needs too.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2021

I enjoyed my 1 night stay with the family. We used the pool and had a great time. Room was very clean and spacious. 2 beds non smoking. Nice and quiet. Staff were very kind. The lady at the front desk bela was very kind and patient with us since we were kind of lost in the area. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we will be going back again for sure.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Houston – IAH Airport SW, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
We truly value the opinions of our customers and we are delighted to hear your appreciation.
Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and experience has always been our mission!
I am happy to read that you had a nice time during your stay with us.
I look forward to seeing you back again.

Reviewed 17 December 2020

During an international trip, half way round the globe, I parked my car for a month and it was safe. On return I stayed for the night. Reasonably nice and quiet property with spacious rooms. Courteous reception staff. Shuttle service was not available around flight departure and arrival times due to COVID related restrictions that I was aware upfront. Airport was close and quick ride by cab. Decent overall experience at that price. I am convinced to use this property for my future travels and I would also recommend to others.

Date of stay: November 2020
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Houston – IAH Airport SW, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for sharing such encouraging feedback.
Your appreciation motivates us to strive harder to provide the best of services and excel in what we do.
Providing great hospitality is our goal and something we take great pride in.
We look forward to serving you again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

very nice hotel...rooms are big and beds are soft and high off floor
they love pets (100.dol deposit they returned when i checked out)
theres a inside pool and weight room
definitely staying here next time

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Houston – IAH Airport SW, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
We are very sensitive to your feedback and we thank you for the trust on us, we are glad to read that you enjoy our rooms and bed .
My team works really hard to make sure everyone feel like at home and I am bowled over to see how good they are doing it.
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 27 April 2020 via mobile

Went and booked a room here price was decent online but not saying that the staff was rude or anything like that but the hotel gets completely locked in at night and it’s crazy can’t go in or out without your office or the guard to open the door or unlock something it’s crazy so if there was an emergency you would just be stuck in there or you couldn’t get in after you get out it’s weird. I don’t think it’s ok for this to be happening like this!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tambel18
Hotel Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Houston – IAH Airport SW, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2020

Dear Guest,

We are distressed to see you unhappy.
We never want our guests to go back with an unpleasant experience with the stay as well as staff hospitality.
Our main goal is to make our guests smile and happy, and for this, we strive each day.
We regret we failed this time in your case. Thank you for your comments on your stay, and this is certainly helpful as we wish to improve the areas you found unsatisfactory.
Your comments will help us improve our services as we genuinely value our guests' reviews.