“Surprised by great food!”
Review of Good Eats Grill

Good Eats Grill
Ranked #149 of 8,381 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Good Eats Grill serves up American faire with a classic Texas twist. Join us for a home cooked meal during breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We dined here with low expectations and were pleasantly surprised at how good the food is. Grilled chicken salad, ribs, Mac and cheese, catfish were all excellent. A definite must for traveling!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I staid on Holiday Inn and I tried the restaurant and wow, is excellent taste, but not only taste, service, people, food, the portions are huge, so is really nice option if you wanted to enjoy a good fillet, or special zone dish

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We live in Houston and fly weekly in & out of George Bush Intercontinental airport (IAH). There are numerous times we need a nearby place to eat.

Good Eats Grill is right at the entrance to the airport and is attached to the Holiday Inn hotel. It is clean, comfortable and has great food in nice portions and always fresh.

More than the food is the excellent customer service. The host and servers greet you w/ a smile and are always friendly.

While Good Eats serves all meals each day, if you go for breakfast, ask for Dina's section. She is outstanding and ensures you and your guests are completely satisfied. While all the servers at Good Eats are very good, Dina is a standout.

Do yourself a favor the next time you need a good meal and great prices near IAH airport and visit Good Eats Grill.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I was hungry leaving Houston International and this place sounded sufficient. It is close to the airport and offers a variety of Texan food. I had become accustomed to Chicken Fried Steak through many years of living in Austin, so I ordered that and the cooked squash (with memories of Black-Eyed Pea) and corn. The portion was not as generous as promised in the menu and too much of that was the breading. The gravy was good and the steak itself was not offending, as it often can be. The vegetables were presentable did not recommend themselves. All in all, I got a decent meal for what, nowadays, is a reasonable price. I would try another place the next time, though, in hope of a more satisfying meal. Service was excellent, though, and the decor was fine.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I had lunch today 6/17/16 - Atlantic Salmon, Baked Potato, Salad and Caramel Cheesecake. The food and service were outstanding. I had an outstanding waitress by the name of Gabby. Gabby treated me very well. I will now be a regular at this restaurant. The prices are very reasonable with great quality food.