“Excellent”

Ranked #145 of 8,378 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Good Eats Grill serves up American faire with a classic Texas twist. Join us for a home cooked meal during breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Excellent Baby Ribs !! If you are in the zone looking por some dinner, dont hesitste, come here and order the bsby ribs

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Food average with large portions. Price appears average. Located attached to Holliday Inn. Service is good. Needed a place within walking distance to my hotel.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Have been before (2 years ago) the same great service...
Hands up for Ruby- realy, realy above and beyond my expectations...
I to work in a service industry (bar tending) over 10 years so...You people have a STAR...
Thanks.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Called in whilst stopping near by, food was good and plenty of it, staff friendly and good value for money.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Stopped by as I stayed at the SpringHill Suites less than a mile away and needed to pick up something for dinner as I'd flown in to IAH and was exhausted. Read reviews here prior to going and things looked promising.
- I ordered the rainbow trout and it came with two sides. The trout was EXCELLENT. One of the two sides I ordered was also very good. Good southern food.
- One point off because the second side was inedible - obviously old and simply reheated/rewarmed.
- One point off - I was charged a take out charge of $1. I was not provided a menu when I detailed I'd be ordering take out, so I picked up the only menu in front of me - a regular one sitting on the front hostess desk. I was not informed of the take out charge prior to/during ordering and when I questioned the total after receiving my food, I was only then shown a receipt which identified the charge and then shown a take out menu identifying the charge which was pulled from under the host's desk. I have traveled throughout Europe and a good portion of the Eastern US and Southern US and have not yet come across something so insidious and sneaky. A delivery charge - yes. In fact, in some places in Europe, your charge is LESS when you order take away simply because you are not requiring table service, dishes are not being dirtied, etc. I have never heard of a take out charge like this. When I questioned the person giving me my order, he indicated it's just done. I'm admittedly puzzled as it's really not done, at least not in my experience.
Again - the food was good overall. I will likely return as I am planning to move to the area, but I'll go with the knowledge of the $1 take out charge. Now, you will too.

1  Thank Tiffani J