Holiday Inn Hotel-Houston Westchase
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewswestchase areahummus platenice bathfront deskcardio machinestoll roadstayed here for nightswest sidechoose this hotelcomfortable bedvery pleasant stayroad noiseindoor poolbeautiful hotelcheddarstollwayrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2017

This hotel is in a great location. Drive 15 minutes in any direction, and you'll come to a restaurant. Walk across the parking lot, and there's Cheddar's, a very good place to eat.

The room I was in was comfortable, and clean. There's a lot of furniture in the room, so it feels a tad bit cramped, but it's not a big deal. I had a small frig, a microwave, and for the first time I've ever seen, a Keurig machine.

The hotel has a small excercise room, and a pool, though I only peaked through the window, so I have no opinion on these. There are soda machines and ice machines on each floor, and somewhere there are also laundry rooms, though I didn't use them.

Overall a great experience. The staff was friendly, and kind.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong on either side of the hotel...you'll either get the beautiful sunrise or the sunsets.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review and I couldn't describe the hotel better, I'm glad that you like our property and enjoy your stay with us, we always try to improve and give the best service to our guest, please comeback and see us soon!!

Maria Leal
Assistant general Manager.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I attended a conference at the Holiday Inn Westchase and I must say I was impressed. The property is in a great location right off a major hwy and right next to a really nice restaurant for a quick lunch. The staff were friendly and the conference area was very accommodating. My only complain was that the conference room temperature was a bit on the warmer side, we had to keep asking the staff to adjust the temperature.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 18 July 2017

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Stayed one night at this wonderful hotel. We have stayed here before and always enjoyed our stay. Once again a VERY pleasant stay. We were in room 500, which is a corner room. Lots of windows and a view of downtown Houston. We also reserved a second room for our extended family. Maria even gave them a room on the 5th floor! Thanks again to Maria who was so VERY helpful during our stay. We enjoyed the indoor pool, SUPER comfy bed, and the VERY quiet room. Our room was very clean and so was the bathroom. We will choose this hotel again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sherry,
Thank yo so much for your review! I have shared it with my entire staff and we applaud Maria for making your stay as nice as possible. We do hope to see you next time you are in the Houston area!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good, quiet and comfortable. People is very kind, there is always free coffee, water and newspaper in the hotel reception.
The room was also very good with a very comfortable bed and clean bed linen. The room had a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. There was only one detail: the bathroom was not flawless, I found the shower a little dirty, the housekeeping has to improve.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sandra B,
I am so sorry to hear that the restroom was not up to standard. We strive for great customer service and I am sad to her that we fell short. If you are ever in the area I hope you give us a chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The place was clean and beautiful. I had a very nice stay. Nom smoking room on the fifth floor. Keurig coffee maker in the room. The room was clean and smelled nice. Breakfast isn't free but depending on who you book through you can get a package for it. I have no complaints. This hotel is fairly new and it was really a wonderful stay. I'd definitely go back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 27 July 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback, we will love to have you back soon!!