“Anniversary dinner”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 8,901 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: If you want seafood, the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood. The Gulf Coast menu features fresh seafood selections including oysters, gulf snapper (when in season), fresh tuna, lobster, plus prime steaks and chops. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell, fried cold water baby lobster tail, and famous All Lump Crab Cakes. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer indoor and outdoor private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Our Award Winning wine list features over 150 selections.
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our 22nd anniversary here and we could not have enjoyed ourselves more! Maria was our server, and she welcomed us by name and congratulated us on our anniversary. She explained the menu, made recommendations, went over the specials for tonight and overall made us feel so comfortable. Her knowledge and passion was amazing! We don't drink alcohol, so she brought us a "Shirley Temple" champagne toast and had rose petals on the table when we arrived! We had appetizers, wonderful entrees, and the fabulous bananas foster...a must! The food was excellent and the service was first class! Thank you, Maria, for making this evening a special one for us!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I have the freshest and best oysters in my life here. Similar awesome. I ordered the Texas red fish. It is really well seasoned and cooked to the way I really like. This is one of the best restaurant in tow.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Had never been to an Eddie V's even though there is one close to where I live.
The food was excellent and service was exceptional.
Food portions were correct and the quality so good. I would definitely eat here again when in town.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My family party was 5 people. We had a reservation so we got in no problem. Our server was nice n informative. The food was superb! When we were all stuffed, our server knew we wanted to stay bc it was a nice family get together so he offered a suggestion to espresso. My sisters were alittle tipsy so he also made sure to bring us water. Overall it was really nice!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I am regular Eddi V’s visitor and this review covers five or six dinners. Never disappointed, even when came without reservation. Food variety and quality is outstanding, service is amazing. Absolutely pleasant environment and spacious and comfortable seating. Love it.