US$79
Expedia
US$143
US$136
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2017

When I arrived at my hotel room the toilet was clogged so I called the front desk and the lady said "our maintenance guy has left for the day but if you come down to the front desk we have a plunger you can purchase to unclog the toilet." I was appalled so I went down to the front desk and said i wanted to change rooms and she has to get permission to change me to a room with a working toilet. When I arrived home and emailed the manager to tell him my experience at the hotel and his response was just as bad. He said they do not sell plungers to the guest but they have some up at the front desk for free that the guest can use to unclog the toilet. Never in my many years of traveling for work, teaching, or speaking have I been asked to unclog my hotel toilet. Outrageous!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Kingwood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hi sherrie501,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. It is disheartening to learn about the level of service you have experienced during your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in detail so we have sent you a private message in order to obtain additional information regarding your concerns.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to hear back from you soon and be of further assistance.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Very nice location. Rooms very clean and kitch has all the amenities you need. I would recommend this place to anyone. Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to 59/69 but far enough you don't hear the traffic.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Perfect stay. Large, clean room. Comfortable beds. Very quiet, away from freeway. Very friendly, helpful staff. No breakfast offered so I brought my own cereal and milk. Refrigerator / kitchenette in room.
Stayed here before a flight out of IAH.
5-10 minute drive to IAH (depending on parking lot you choose).
Cheaper than hotels by airport. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is nice very clean but watch out for "guests " Bill and his wife Karen they beg for money or your points they fight in lobby and common areas are both so rude and disrespectful to everyone he sleeps in the lobby and he doesn't shower they have stayed here for over a year and a half it would have been a wonderful stay if I hadn't had to deal with them

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with our family. It was nice! My suggestions would be to get king sized beds in the hotel and find a more convenient way to exchange towels! The front desk staff was friendly and helpful! The coffee was mediocre at best! Nearby restaurants were handy and saved long drives! Give it a try!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family