Super 8 by Wyndham Houston Hobby Airport South
US$442
永安旅遊
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
All reviewswaffle house next doorhobby airportroom was cleaniron and ironing boardnew carpetone night stayking bedthe breakfast areawould stay here againgreat place to staygreat customer servicenext morningwithin walking distancerental carcontinental breakfastclose to the airportwalmart
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We have been staying at this hotel several times over the last 3 1/2 years. It just keeps getting better! They have a done a lot of upgrades. Excellent hotel to stay at for the money, and it is very close to Walmarts, and several restaurants. I feel very safe staying here. The hotel manager, is one of the nicest and most accommodating people I have had the pleasure to meet. When my husband was dealing with an illness and we were going to one of the hospitals in Houston, he was so kind to us. Aside from this however, it truly is a clean and safe place to stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8hobby, Team at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston Hobby Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Respected Brenda,
Thanks for taking time in writing a great feedback about your recent stay at Super 8 Houston Hobby Airport SOUTH. Its proud to know from our satisfied guest about their staying experience. We will share your kind compliments to entire team and look forward to see you again on your next trip to Houston.
Best Regards !!!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked this due to the proximity to the airport and the cost. We only stayed one night and that was plenty. When we checked in the girl at the front desk was not friendly or interested at all. We entered our room to find that it hadn’t been cleaned. It looked like someone had just rolled out of bed. Went back to the front desk and got a new room. Of course the card key they gave didn’t work the first time, so had to go back yet again to get another card. Finally got in and it was just kind of gross. A couple small stains on the sheets. The lamps were rusting. Parts of the tub and shower were rusting. My wife and I chose not to shower. Avoid if you can, but sometimes you can’t beat the cost.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I ended up staying here for 5 days due to car issues. These guys did everything possible to make it better for me. They are under construction and are very thoughtful if the guests. Front desk staff needs a little more experience, but ask for the managers and they are truly wonderful. Breakfast is good. Bed was incredible. Room was huge. Walking distance to the ton of shops in the area. Definitely would come here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
super8hobby, Team at Super 8 by Wyndham Houston Hobby Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Respected Lori,
We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay at Super 8 Houston Hobby Airport SOUTH. Its great to know that you liked our location, services and quality of amenities. We will share your feedback to entire team and look forward to see you again on your next trip to Houston.
Best Regards.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and up to date. It’s a good location and room for the price. I will stay here again. Thank you

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,
Thank You for Great feedback regarding your recent stay at Super 8 Houston Hobby Airport SOUTH. Can't wait to see you again on your next trip to Houston.
Best Regards...

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it was priced right and close to the airport. It has shuttle service to and from the airport. The room was basic no frills, but clean. There was a fridge and microwave in room. Could easily have put a roll away if needed there was plenty of space. The breakfast was low end continental, two kinds of cold cereal, instant oatmeal, waffles, and toast. No fruit or yogurt. Coffee and tea. The elevator was not working so we had to carry our luggage upstairs ourselves. That was a big negative. I would use this hotel again for a short stop over not for a longer stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple