US$140
US$114
US$82
US$78
Hotels.com
Sheraton Houston West(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$185
US$168
永安旅遊
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstaff is very friendly and courteousnewer propertyhighly recommend staying hereoutstanding hotelfront deskloved this hotelgreat customer servicecomfortable bedsa great staystay there againfree breakfastcstollsbeltwayfixturesgmgym
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

As a family, the spacious and clean rooms were perfect for us. The employees are beyond helpful and friendly. Because of the rainy weather and hurricane we had to stay inside for a long time but my kids still had lots of fun in the gym and played with the computers in the lobby. The market place has everything you need, and my kids loved the breakfast. I am very pleased to have stayed in such a clean and welcoming hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017

It’s hard to call a place home especially when a disastrous hurricane is rolling around.
This hotel has not only provided my family and I a clean and comfortable stay, but also a safe area to be at. You can tell how well the hotel has been built. Even in such a difficult time, the staff were so friendly, breakfast had deliciously various choices (Texas styled waffles where the best!), and the rooms where fresh clean. We couldn’t ask for a better service! I definitely recommend staying here!

2  Thank MaryEmma22
Reviewed 1 September 2017

It was a blessing to get a chance to stay at this hotel during hurricane harvey. Not once did I notice a shortage of staff, even though there was due to the flooding. The rooms were amazingly clean and spacious, and the customer service at this hotel beats every other hotel out there. Even during a time of disaster the hotel constantly had more than enough food, and fresh drinks and coffee. Overall the hotel is very welcoming and felt like home. The staff is always going beyond there ways to please the guests and make it an amazing experience for any one who stays!

3  Thank Sena P
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Best Hotel, I have never stayed that clean hotel in Houston. Perfect rooms and AC was excellent when Houston was hot, rooms are really new, clean and spacey. Beds are very comfortable to sleep, quite, towels were special and soft. Pillows were look like special for VIP guests. I checked everything in room that make sure that if anything was issue, but I could not find anything. there was just last service that breakfast, but first time, I stayed at hotel and it had prefect breakfast with hot menu. unbelievable, Lisa who was the breakfast lady, cooked special omelette , I felt myself like in my house. I will definitely stay in this hotel when I come to Houston again. I think, Choice Hotels managers should visit this hotel as sample for their investors.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank memohouston
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Finding a place to call home when you're away from home can be an intimidating task. The choice of Comfort Suites Northwest Beltway 8 in Houston was likely the best choice we could've made. The property was recently built so it's very modern and it's the accommodations are conducive to families, couples and business travelers.

Upon checking in we were greeted by a very friendly front desk clerk. I can't remember his name but he is a young latino gentleman and gave super customer service that made us feel that he was happy we were there. Our room was spotless with all the amenities you would desire. (mini fridge, microwave, desk, flatscreen tv, etc.) Decor was nice, fixtures were attractive and bathroom was nice and clean with good water pressure. It is south Texas so a killer A/C system is a must and we definitely used it as the outside temps climbed near 100 degrees. There is a small but very nice pool adjacent to the hotel for some relief from the heat. We utilized it and found it to be very family friendly. The hotels location is right next to a toll road but if you have a GPS system in your car you can easily get around while avoiding paying tolls. If you're hungry, the hotel offers an excellent complimentary breakfast with plenty of hot/cold food options including cereal, muffins, fruit, juice, bacon, waffles, eggs, coffee and bagels. If you're crunched for time they even offer a pre made bag breakfast to go. You can't beat the value of this great budget hotel with an upscale vibe. I'll recommend to any family and friends looking for a hotel in the Houston area and stay there again myself when my travels bring me to the Houston.

Room Tip: Our room facing the main parking lot was terrific.
8  Thank Michael N