“Lunch”
Review of Rocket & Rye

Rocket & Rye
Ranked #1,648 of 8,696 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I had a delicious lunch - Salmon Chopped Salad - while waiting for my flight. I would definitely go here again. Delicious iced tea.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

It's always a treat to find a quiet place in a busy airport terminal, which is why I had lunch here. My turkey BLT was freshly made and tasty. And my waitress made sure to keep my coffee cup filled. Price fair. I'll return.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Met a client as I was passing through Houston. Was waited on promptly, server did a good job staying on top of what we needed. I had Turkey sandwich with salad. Sat a talked for a while and kept our deinks full. Overall good experience for airport restaurant.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Waitress Alma was quick friendly and efficient. I shared hot wings and the Texas chili fries. It may have had 'too much' chili!. The others in our party enjoyed the TBLT and black bean soup, all at reasonable prices for an airport.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Someone should explain to these people that work here that this is an Airport and folks don't have all day to hang around to be waited on. First off they have a sign stating "Please wait to be seated". Yet they have no host or hostess. You stand around and wait for a waitress to recognize you and wave you in. I feel 10 minute wait is excessive. Then you get seated and the waitress says Carlos will take care of you. That is you clue to ask for a different table with a different waitress or leave. If you stay it might take 15 minutes for Carlos to recognize you and say anything to you. When Carlos did show up and ask me idiot wanted anything I gave him my drink and food order. 10 more minutes went by before I saw Carlos. When he saw me he did an about-face and went to bring me my beverage. 10 more minutes went by and he did the same thing. I thought great I will now get my food. Wrong. He came out empty handed. 5 more minutes went by before I got my food. From then on I started telling him what I wanted each time he brought something anticipating a longer wait than should be allowed in a restaurant.
Good luck if you stop by or sit at the Bar!!!