“Coldest beer in Texas!!!!!”

Jersey Lilly's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 11 Restaurants in Hico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 May 2018

After riding the hill country all day, nothing like a cold beer at Jersey Lilly's!!!!! Great food and service too!!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Zel R

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We'd been driving for several hours and our reservation at the hotel developed a hiccup... It was rather unsettling, so we went to Jersey's Lilly's to kind of regroup. We were greeted by three very nice employees, and they did all they could to solve our problem while making us feel better. We were not hungry... So we ordered Light: ice teas and a plate of chicken quesadillas. We split them... And they disappeared quickly... Delicious barely describes this snack... Thanks to entire staff... The cooks, the hostesses and the waitress... They have a team putting out quality food. Don't go through Hico without stopping here for food and/or tlc.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank R4330OUdavidc
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while driving from Fort Worth to Fredericksburg. Honestly we didn’t expect much and just wanted something to eat that wasn’t fast food. Well it was fabulous. I hade the fajita beef in a quesadilla, it had spinach and mushrooms in as well and it was just amazing. My friend had the burrito special and was blown away. Service was prompt and friendly. I couldn’t recommend this restaurant more, in fact I’m still dreaming about the quesadilla

Date of visit: March 2018
3  Thank CLD23
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Every time we’ve stopped in on our way through, we’ve had great service and food. I ordered the fajita chicken burrito dinner with the sour cream sauce and it was very very tasty. I recommend this place to travelers passing through.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank VWilkins1
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Had a good dining experience. Ate around 4pm, 3 other couples there. Fast service and friendly. I had cheese enchiladas with verde sauce. It was good, could have been a little warmer (temp wise). Good chips and salsa. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: January 2018