“Lunch with Mom”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I chose Farina’s because I was in Granbury and needed a healthy meal choice. I checked their menu and saw that they served baked fish. I’m so glad I was able to experience such a pleasant lunch. Destiny was our server and she was so welcoming and friendly. The baked fish was truly delicious as was the asparagus & fresh fruit. Destiny made the lunch extra special with her delightful personality. So glad she offered a taste of their signature red wine. I wasn’t planning on having a glass of wine, but it was perfect with my meal. Highly recommended.....we’ll be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We've eaten twice at Farinas. Both times have been superb. My husband had the white fish both times. I had shrimp scampi first time and chicken marsala the 2nd time.

1  Thank maypl
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we arrived, we asked to sit on the patio and were advised "Why not?". We were the only table out there and loved our attention, food and wine. Great experience. Loved the pizza! Go!

1  Thank RockinM412
Reviewed 27 April 2018

They have a wonderful outdoor patio but they really need to work on their food to bring it up to par. They have low ratings so hopefully that will figure that out.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We popped in here during an afternoon stroll around the historic downtown square of Granbury and decided to do a wine tasting. $8 for 3 choices of wine -- very generous tasting! 'Nicest people and beautiful bar. 'Hope to try the restaurant some day.

3  Thank ls1202

Been to Farina's Wine Bar & Cafe? Share your experiences!