“Great food and service!”

Mama Teresa's Flying Pizza
Ranked #7 of 322 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were welcomed when six of us walked in looking for a place to eat after a long day of travel. Th service was very good, and the food was even better, with generous portions.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

After walking around the Strand we made our way to Mama Teresa's Flying Pizza as suggested by some of the local merchants. They said the pizza was excellent and they were right on the mark! Service was friendly and quick. Beer was cold and the pizza was hot! Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We, like many, were here the night before a cruise. We walked around, I drank beer, which you can do on the street. We ended up walking by this fine place earlier in the evening and decided to take the kids here for dinner.

We ordered a the garlic bread as an appetizer, it was pretty good. We also ordered a large Meat Lovers pizza which was really good.

The only criticism that I have, and this is from a large Italian family heritage is about the marinara/spaghetti sauce, it was bland and basic. I used it to dip my garlic bread in, so it wasn't a big deal at all.

Large Pizza, Appetizer, beer and a glass of wine, two sodas for around $40...great deal.

I would make a point to eat here again.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

My husband and I were walking around town the night before my fist cruise. So much to look at if the love to look at how pretty the buildings are !!! Very awesome work. We came across a heavenly smell. Walk in......Mmmmmm that was great pizza. And staff was super. Thanks for a great meal.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This place is a hidden gem, for the past 4 years that we have been in Galveston for nutcracker we have missed out. I would see it around the corner but never visited because I'm not big on pizza. Glad we decided to give it a try. The atmosphere was great, music was playing, pizzas were being tossed in the air and we were greeted by a nice lady at the door. She was very attentive, I forgot her name. sorry.. The garlic bread served before the meal was fresh and tasty. The portions were big and everything was flavorful. We had a little bit of everything, we were a big party. Great food, will be visiting in the future.