“Bacteria, viruses and food poisoning?”
Review of Blvd. Seafood

Blvd. Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Blvd. Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 328 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Several of us stopped by there for dinner. The food was good. It was all cooked to perfection.The prices are a little bit steep for the type of place that it is.
Also a very small menu.
The good side is, the Seafood & Beef are locally-sourced
It also gets extremely loud in there.

But let me get to my main point.
The three rags that are in this picture. Are next to the utensils, on the utensil cart. These three rags cleaned nearly every table in the restaurant. We were here for almost 2 hours. And about five separate servers wiped the tables with these three rags.
I watched the servers put these rags on the silverware cart handle, and then get silverware, all in the same motion. The rags were never cleaned and there was no sort of spray used on the tables. They also would clean the tables with the same rag,and go get a plate of food from the kitchen. It didn't take much for one to sit and observe all of this.
These folks need to be trained on how to properly clean tables. Establishments like this breed bacteria. Which leads to viruses and then food poisoning. It is simply unacceptable.
The good news is. I had one of the best wedge salads ever.

1  Thank Spraygun

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Lunch menu is a great way to i produce yourself to the delicious food prepared for you!! I had some beef sliders and a jalapeno coleslaw!! Simply amazing! My friend likes her cocktails there and ebjoy sipping while watching the sun go down!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018

What a wonderful place to have a super delicious meal. Just popped in seeing it from car with no prior knowledge. Was really wowed. The chowder was chocked full of shrimp and fish in a delicious creamy broth. I'm still thinking about it! Great fish tacos too. Staff was everything you hope for.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t let looks deceive! The building looks like a tired diner on the outside. The I Terri is open light and simple. The food though is not! The service was great as was the food. We had shrimp and quail kisses to start followed by soft shell crab tacos and the jobber soup! The servings are great to share. We finished with bread pudding. Yum

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food didn’t seem very fresh. Didn’t care for the shrimp cocktail or the gumbo. Husband got shrimp and grits and was not his favorite either. Had a party of 10 and none of us cared for our dishes. And it was freezing in there. I had to leave my heavy coat on while eating.

Date of visit: December 2017