“Cocktails and Sunsets!!”
Review of Blvd. Seafood

Blvd. Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Blvd. Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 328 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Lunch menu is a great way to i produce yourself to the delicious food prepared for you!! I had some beef sliders and a jalapeno coleslaw!! Simply amazing! My friend likes her cocktails there and ebjoy sipping while watching the sun go down!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

What a wonderful place to have a super delicious meal. Just popped in seeing it from car with no prior knowledge. Was really wowed. The chowder was chocked full of shrimp and fish in a delicious creamy broth. I'm still thinking about it! Great fish tacos too. Staff was everything you hope for.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t let looks deceive! The building looks like a tired diner on the outside. The I Terri is open light and simple. The food though is not! The service was great as was the food. We had shrimp and quail kisses to start followed by soft shell crab tacos and the jobber soup! The servings are great to share. We finished with bread pudding. Yum

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food didn’t seem very fresh. Didn’t care for the shrimp cocktail or the gumbo. Husband got shrimp and grits and was not his favorite either. Had a party of 10 and none of us cared for our dishes. And it was freezing in there. I had to leave my heavy coat on while eating.

2  Thank aer8301
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Managed to beat the crowd for an early dinner and glad we did. Trendy little spot right on the seawall. I had the Blvd sampler which includes a nice slab of redfish, grilled shrimp and scallops. All were cooked just right with great6 seasoning. Fresh green beans and rice topped it off. My wife had a wedge salad and half a dozen oysters Rockefeller which made for a nice meal. She said the oysters were about the best ever. The restaurant has a nice, open atmosphere with very accommodating staff. We'll be back to try some of the other dishes soon. Prices were typical for an upscale Galveston seafood restaurant.