“Good German Food”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a week night about 6 PM. Got seated right away. Drinks came quickly, my wife loved their margaritas. They have a very extensive beer menu. We both ordered Jaeger Pork Schnitzel with warm potato salad. It was great! Very heavy, but tasted great. The tavern is on the Strand , on the opposite end from the Railroad Museum. We parked in a lot and walked.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Sitting here right now. Took 30 min to get our drink orders and mine didn’t arrive. 15 min later my wife talked to the manager and I got my beer ,it was warm. My daughter ordered a Cobb salad 15 min later the server came out and said they where out of lettuce. As of right now we have been here 1 1/2 hour and the food just arrived.
Brats aren’t that good, and I know good brats being brought up with them. Schnitzel was way too salty. Cup of potato salad was half full of some kind of liquid. The potatoes that came with Schnitzel where just potatoes, personally I make better “German Potatoes”. This place is trying to serve German food but just isn’t getting it.
Our server was constantly playing with her hair and then serving people their food.
We will not ever go to this place again.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This place has a great location right on the strand. Nice size patio. Good beverage variety. Food below average: my friends & I all ordered different things but we all got a couple of things in common: large portion of fries, no flavor & greasy.

I recommend it for a quick drink but wouldn’t waste my money on the food.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We came here with two other couples after a day at the beach. I loved the vibe here. Laid back, pretty with the lights strung across. The service was good. They even brought our dog a bowl of water. I indulged in a couple of girly drinks, and they tasted great. The Ooh Tang took me back to childhood. We ordered fried picked and Irish nachos for appetizers, and both were very good. Live music was great. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Nice bar with very friendly staff and a fantastic choice of beers on tap. Seating area outside has plenty of seating. Good choice of food on the menu as well.