“Service awful ”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Waited at a table for 15 minutes and never got waited on. I went inside to ask to be waited on and pretty much got ignored.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This was the second time I have been here and enjoyed my experience both times. The waitresses were very helpful to us and our 2 kids. They made sure we had plenty of water and napkins and that there was plenty of air blowing our way.
This place is mostly outside but they have great shade and fans to keep you cool.
They have a very large and extensive beer menu with a lot variety. There were a lot I was interested in but some were out of stock.
We had a pretzel that was just ok.
Prices for the beer seem very fair. My wife had an original drink called the O Tang which she said was very tasty.
The best part is that they have giant Jenga, connect 4 and corn hole for the kids. These 3 games kept our kids busy and kind of quiet so we could enjoy in peace. My son actually wants to go there so he can play the games. They are all free to play.
This is quickly becoming one of my must stop at places when we visit Galveston. Looking forward to a return trip.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a drink before the VIP shrimp festival party. The beer was great, service was awesome and live music was awesome. They saved my mug, a promotion they had, for me ubtil we got back from the party. I wish we never left because Stuttgarden was way more fun. We did not eat so can't say anything about the food. This is a definate place to check out if you are in Galveston. Thanks girls for the great service and beer!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

This was my first visit to Stuttgarden. I ordered the Bratwurst on a Bun with fries. The brat was pretty good but the bun was hard. The fries were pretty good. They don't serve sweet tea- shame! The prices were average. The service was slow, not attentive, refills not offered or given, and downright lousy. They have very little indoor seating, most is outdoors.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Try to sit in as far as possible as they have a water wall which provides a cooling breeze to the restaurant. Huge beer selection with a decent menu. Service was good and the food was decent.