“brats”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 August 2017

the food here was great last week before hurricane harvey messed up my vacation
with that said they have the best sausage I have ever tasted and I make my own
will be back

Reviewed 12 August 2017

A nice place on the Strand to sit, inside or out, and enjoy good food and attentive service. Large selection of beers on hand.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We enjoyed an afternoon drinking beer and having some fantastic cheeseburgers. Wait staff was very attentive and always knew when to come by with another beer.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Veteran owned and run bar that has very good food! Highly recommend the Irish Nacho's and the Mac N Cheese is amazing.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My dad and I and my 3.5yo son came here while our wives shopped on the strand. They have a great selection of draft beer (50) which are changed out regularly. They have some outside games which kept my son very busy and they have large fans and shaded tables to keep you cool. I thought the waitresses did a great job, we had 2 waiting on us but it wasn't super crowded either.
I think this is a great option for good beer and killing time while on the strand.