“Under Rated food”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Veteran owned and run bar that has very good food! Highly recommend the Irish Nacho's and the Mac N Cheese is amazing.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My dad and I and my 3.5yo son came here while our wives shopped on the strand. They have a great selection of draft beer (50) which are changed out regularly. They have some outside games which kept my son very busy and they have large fans and shaded tables to keep you cool. I thought the waitresses did a great job, we had 2 waiting on us but it wasn't super crowded either.
I think this is a great option for good beer and killing time while on the strand.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stuttgarten was recommended by several folks including at our hotel. We were very disappointed... the service was poor, we watched several people arrive after us and get served before us, the table was dirty, the food was average bar food and the bathroom was filthy. They did, however, have many craft beers to choose from. Sadly, I would not go back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Used to be great staff, great good and lots of fun. Sadly almost every time I go in now it's worse! Stopped in today- Sunday at 3:30- 8 tables outside and 3 servers we could see. Took us a bit to order 3 drinks and an appetizer. Appetizer came before drinks- no napkins, plates or silverware. Then drinks. Server was okay- not nice, not really friendly, definitely not fast. Then it started to rain, so we asked for food to go- got it and had to ask for the stuff we ordered- no big deal. Got home- and seriously they used to have the best mashed potatoes ever! I almost spit them out thinking they were rotten?!? I actually think they must either use sauerkraut water or cook the potatoes in with it- because they were nasty! Bitter and sour and couldn't eat them!! Last three or four times I've eaten there it's been a total disappointment! Sad- it used to be so good. Maybe three restaurants is more than they can handle and mange quality.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The Stuttgarden is a small place, but worth the stop. We had the giant Pretzel, cheese brat, and fish and chips. The food came out quickly and was amazing. Some of the best German food we have ever had (don't tell my Great Grandmother that). The servers were attentive and the prices were reasonable for the quality and quantity. A must do if you are in the Strand.