“Great dinner”

Ranked #33 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: An award-winning steakhouse famous for serving Certified Angus Beef® steaks. Each steak is cooked to perfection with Saltgrass-7 Steak Spice, and topped with garlic butter. All breads, dressings, soups and desserts are made from scratch daily. Great food and legendary hospitality make Saltgrass an enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My kids really didn't want to go here for dinner. They were glad they did. It was one of the best meals we had while on vacation. The staff was awesome and the atmosphere was really neat. I would go back to Saltgrass anytime.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We visited family in Galveston recently, and we only had time to eat at one place, so of course we went to Saltgrass. My Caesar "Pat's Rib Eye" was perfect, and my picky kids said the ribs were great. We go every time we are in town and it's always great.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We phoned to book a table as there was seven of us one in a wheelchair. When we arrived the table was easy accessible for the wheelchair and the chair had been removed. It was happy hour and they let us order happy hour drinks from the table, no need to go to the bar first to open the tab. Food was great and the service was even better. They explained everything that we Need help with on the menu I explained how I wanted my stake cooked pink in middle no blood and that's how I got it. Nothing was too much for them a great experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the steaks and shrimp. The stuffed shrimp with cream cheese and jalapeño was good. Go during the slow time for excellent, quick service.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The steaks are incredible. Everything we ordered was very delicious. This trip we are there twice. The sides were plentiful.
Our waiter was quick to get us anything we asked for made our visits special. Will go there again next time we're in town.