“Real Italian atmosphere real Italian food!”
Review of Trattoria La Vigna

Trattoria La Vigna
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria La Vigna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We loved it. Found on TripAdvisor. Pasta is homemade sauces where delicious. We tried the zuppe de pesce (picture), the veal funghi and the ravioli with mushrooms. They were al perfect. Nice wine list not to much choice but enough and overall prices are low for the quality they deliver.

We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I have taken friends to this Trattoria and their responses were always the same: let's go back. I am a nut for almost any kind of pasta. They have it and it is great! Also the best lasagna almost anywhere.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I've eaten here a few times including tonight and it is a solid choice. The pasta is what this place is known for.. all home made but tonight I had the ribeye and it came covered in some sort of garlic sauce which was tasty-- in addition to being huge.

The service is good with primarily Russian woman serving as the wait staff.

You can definitely do worse than Trattoria La Vigna and I recommend it.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

They know what they are doing. Owner Chef is making wonderful dishes.Busy on the weekends so make a reservation.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The sign said they closed at 9. We walked in at 8:50 and they were happy to see us. The service was excellent and the food was amazing! Sometimes when you stop at a restaurant around closing time this is not the case. I was very impressed with everything and I highly recommend dining here!