“Happy Hour and dinner”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 330 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Landry's Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. So sit back, relax and take part in the Landry's Seafood experience.
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stopped in for happy hour. Great price on drinks and appetizers. The onion strings are a huge plate- big enough for 4-6. Great service and food. Ordered shrimp fresca for dinner and it was delicious along with the shrimp enbrochetta.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,108)

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Landry’s before years ago in Addison, Texas (It is no longer there). Back then it was overpriced for the quality and just not a place I’d go back to. We decided to give this Landry’s a chance and were pleasantly surprised. Service was great, food was much better than I remembered Landry’s in Addison being, probably the proximity to ingredients or just knowing how to prepare it better in general. Whatever the reason it was really good.... but it is still quite pricey for what you get. That’s the only reason it didn’t get 5 from me.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is one of the landmark places to enjoy seafood on the island. Landry's has been around for a long time. We ordered a Crab and Spinich Dip appetizer and the Seafood Stuffed Snapper. We also had a Tiki Wheat (local beer - worth trying) and a Cadillac Margarita. Our bill was 67.50. Compared to what we usually spend when we decide to eat out at comparable restaurants, the pricing for two is very reasonable.

I'm not sure I would recommend the dip, it seemed a bit too bland and was overwhelmed with spinich. The stufffed snapper was excellent. Our waitress was busy but attentive. Overall, we were pleased with our dinner night out

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My husband and me are not big on seafood so it wasn't our kinda place. But my sister loves the place. It's clean and very nice atmosphere. Kinda pricey but like I said I'm not big on seafood do it might be responsible to others.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is our favorite Landry's by far. The seafood is always super fresh, the service excellent, and the atmosphere is fantastic - right on the gulf. Our favorites are the creamy lobster bisque, the seafood salad, crab cakes, and everything else!

1  Thank Allegro615