“Good but a lil pricey”
Review of Landry's

Landry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great food but bring your wallet. There are some things that are reasonably price. But overall they are kinda pricey.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went Sunday for lunch. I, along with my father ordered Lobster Bisque. Mine was a little griddy which was odd, but tasted fine. Not great, not bad, just okay. Within 10 minutes of finishing my soup I had to retreat to the bathroom. I got sick, I got sick bad! My father was absolutely fine, however, I was not. I was laid up all day (when i wasn't in the bathroom trying to figure out which end to point to the toilet (graphic, i know, but it was bad and it was serious!) ..not a great way to spend your birthday! On the flip side the service was good and restaurant was clean. I can't say I will not give them another try, but i'm ruined on lobster bisque!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The host staff was not very friendly but the waiters were. Mardi Gras weekend so very busy. Food was great but a bit pricey.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great meal here. The service was great. We were just off the beach - moderately dressed - but were welcomed in.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had lunch here. The food was very good. I had the shrimp and grits and found it to be very tasty. The manager was great and helped find my Landry's number so I could use my points. It was December, so getting a bay view table was easy. No complaints.