“Some of the best seafood in Galveston County”
Review of Landry's

Landry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I say some of the best seafood in Galveston County because I've never actually ordered from the entree menu I've always had the appetizers. My wife and I order an appetizer until we go through the whole list don't ask me why but we just do it service is good drinks always good atmosphere always good I can only imagine that any entree they have on the menu or as good as the appetizers.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My wife and I were visiting Galveston doing the touristy thing and we selected Landry's for dinner. It's right across from the seawall and gulf and all windows so everyone has a view. Great variety of delicious seafood and typical tourist prices. Very clean, modern and white table cloth and napkins. Good, timely service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

An excellent seafood restaurant with an extensive menu. The wait staff are very efficient and are able to answer any questions that might arise about items on the menu. The seafood is excellent and it seems as if the majority of them are fresh caught and very different from the once frozen we get at home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Shrimp taqitos are out of this world. Seth, Cameron and Chris were outstanding with sevice and recommendations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our food and service was very enjoyable and is one of the eating places we will always return to when we are in Galveston.