“Thank You So Much!!”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Galveston
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This Starbucks was practically a lifesaver for me. Three of us ladies were in Galveston for a short 5 day vacation. We had just spent about three hours frolicking in the sand and surf by the seawall. My daughter gave me a very drink of something with alcohol in it. I'm not a drinker. OOP's, guess who was having problems walking when we packed up our things to return to the car??? So, off to this Starbucks we went. After my daughter explained what had happened, and the employees stopped laughing, They prepared a strong Latte for me. The employees in the Starbucks were so gracious and helpful and above all else, kind and understanding. The next time I'm in Galveston, I'll return to this Starbucks. The employees were so wonderful, as was the atmosphere and service. Thanks so much everyone!!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We had a day or two that was surprisingly cold. We ran for the Starbucks hot cocoa. It saved us! Our favorite is with steamed almond milk.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We visited here twice while staying in Galveston. The employees are friendly and helpful. The service was fast and the coffee was good. We will visit here again when staying in Galveston.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Fast and friendly! Great place to stop if you are waiting to board a cruise ship or just getting off of one or just if you are wanting a coffee or whatever else you may get from there.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

AS in most Starbucks you get good service - here it was great...the location excellent! When in Galveston we will go here again!