“Romantic dinners”

Willie G's Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Willie G's Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 322 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: View, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Great service, soft lights and above average seafood. Seafood platter was very pleasing & because I prefer my fish more flaked (which means longer cooking) the chef must really pay attention to a waiters notations. Hubby had the shrimp platter which allowed him to sample 4 different preps all excellent. The only reason I'm not ranking this establishment five stars is because there's alot of seafood competition on Galveston Island.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

First wife and I visited during their Happy Hour. Although they had many great Bar Food items at reasonable cost available we didn't want to have anything to eat yet; wife and I were getting ready to visit Strand (2 blocks away) for Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras Parade. Wife and I typically gets our gin martinis during each of our visits to Galveston throughout the year and here we got "great" ones. Janice did a great job. Later, after parade we returned for dinner. I had one of their large choices of gumbos and bisques; my lobster bisque was great. The shrimp enchilada plate I had was okay. Wife was still full from our late lunch at the Mosquito Café so she had their lettuce wedge salad and she found it quite different and better than expected. Since they stop serving dinner at 9:00 PM we typically missed ever eating here. We'll make it a point to return for their Happy Hour during future visits for both Bar Grub & drinks.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

This was a great experience. Never had been to one before. Daughter had fried shrimp with french fries and topped with shoestring onion rings. Best ever!! The other order was for shrimp fettuccine and it was divine. Service was great without being intrusive, refills given and checked on often. Food quality was awesome and plentiful.

1  Thank worldtravelsavy
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This is a wonderful place to eat. We had lunch and the food was incredible. The staff were friendly and attentive, and on a nice day you can sit on their deck. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Lovely view, buy popular restaurant, excellent food, attentive wait staff - what more could you want?