“Anniversary dinner”

Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Indulge in the Island's finest, award-winning cuisine at The Steakhouse, featuring USDA Midwest grain-fed beef, live Maine lobster and an award-winning wine list. Recipient of the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award(R) since 2004 and selected as one of the "Top Ten Texas Steakhouses" by food critic Tom Horan, The Steakhouse is an extraordinary dining experience for any connoisseur. The Steakhouse was also voted Best Steakhouse on the Coast by Texas Monthly magazine and "Best Place for Steak" by readers of the Galveston Daily News.
Reviewed 8 May 2018

the manager and staff made the evening special. Even the regular guests came by the table to express their congratulations.
Oh, did i say delicious steak lobster and cheesecake, the best.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

If you want a high end dining experience - this is the place! It is located inside The San Luis Resort and is a 5 star for sure! Excellent service. Excellent food and a romantic atmosphere! And if you are staying at the Resort, you never have to leave the property!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stopped in late in the evening for dessert. We had a great key lime after an after dinner scotch. The coffee was top notch too. Great upscale atmosphere, but fun and comfortable with a piano bar . I will be back for a full dinner sometime. Service was top notch . This is a really neat upscale property.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate at the restaurant for our 10th anniversary and it was amazing. When making the reservation we were asked if we were celebrating any special occasion and when we arrived the manager and our waiter wished us a happy anniversary. At the table there was a card and rose. The food was delicious my husband had the snapper special and I was thrilled to find a plant based option for me, brown rice, quinoa, portobello mushroom, steamed asparagus and green beans with roasted tomatoes and a soy dressing - wow it was good. We were given a complimentary glass of champagne and cheesecake. Our waiter was extremely professional. They made our celebration special and I would recommend it as one of the best restaurants we have been to in Texas.

1  Thank philipparose2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My husband and I went to dinner here on a Thursday night, and we appreciated them making room for our last-minute reservation. However, the restaurant is much smaller than I was expecting and since every table seemed to be filled, it was very loud and not very quiet or relaxing. However, the staff was highly attentive and did a great job, and the food was excellent.